I've got a lot of images from our Seagrove tour last weekend. I'm going to post more tomorrow, as well as, perhaps, some shots of Dan Finnegan's Liberty Town art center. Meanwhile, here's what I've posted today:
- One hanging jug at Johnston and Gentithes Art Pottery.
- The Shigaraki-style anagama and noborigama of Takuro and Hitomi Shibata.
- Ken Shibata, long-distance stoking of his parents' kiln.
- A magnificent serving tray by Bruce Gohlson of Bulldog Pottery, hanging in the "Clay and Blogs" show in Southern Pines.
- Big covered jars in the "museum" portion of Ben Owen's pottery shop.