I thought I'd post a couple of pots from last week's firing that didn't make it into the Friday post. One is a layered Shino plate which I think worked really well. Plus, a couple of little Shino cups.
Also, in the "oops" department, I speculated last week that the Shaner Oribe recipe that I tested in this firing might need more copper carb to exhibit the green one expects of an Oribe glaze. Well ... yeah. In fact, in checking my notes from mixing up the glaze, I find that I put the smallest possible amount of copper carb into the mix. As in, none at all. But what it produced was a lovely snowy and fat white glaze that I think will work nicely on some pots. And I'll remember to add the copper carb the next time I fire.